The Jean Franklin Delia Jumpsuit is a modern take on a 70s jumpsuit. This slightly cropped, wide-legged jumpsuit with an apron style open back that can be cinched up or worn loose. Wear the jumpsuit fitted by itself or tie looser with a tee or turtleneck for cooler evenings. Comes with front patch pockets.
- shown in blue denim
- made from deadstock cotton stretch denim
- made in los angeles, usa
- hand wash cold and hang to dry or dry clean
- model is 5' 4" and wearing a small
- fabric runs large, we suggest you size down depending on your measurements
- don't hesitate to call or email for sizing information prior to ordering