Triarchy's most sustainable denim yet. A vintage throwback cut and wash that will not bag out.
- 81% Organic Cotton, 11% Re-Cycled Poly, 7% Pre consumer recycled cotton, 1% Lycra.
- 28" Inseam, 8.5" Leg Opening, 8" Front Rise, 12.5" Back Rise.
- Product measurements based off a size 25.
- Model is 5'5 and wearing a size 26.
- Be mindful of color transfer. Before the first wash it is possible for color to rub off, especially onto white surfaces.
- Wash cold, hang dry always recommended.
- Made in Los Angeles, in a facility that uses 98% less water than traditional denim laundries. Learn More
- All buttons and rivets are made from recycled metals. The Leather label is made from recycled leather. The woven labels are made from recycled water bottles.