At Self Ceremony we want you to fall in love with taking care of yourself. It's with great pleasure we introduce you to our dear Rose Quartz rollers!
Crystal rollers have been an integral part of Chinese beauty routines since ancient times.
We know that lately they’ve been part of every skincare conversation, but you know what? The hype is real, because the results are real.
The healing properties of Rose Quartz, combined with the rolling action will:
- Tone up facial muscles
- Stimulate detoxification by lymphatic drainage
- Aid absorption of your skin care products
- Reduce under-eye puffiness & dark circles
- Improve appearance of clearer skin, firmer and smoother
- Improve blood circulation and skin tone
- Reduce wrinkles
- Tighten pores since Rose Quartz remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin (even longer than Jade!)
Rose Quartz is commonly referred to as the "Love Stone" for it's strong vibrations of unconditional love, tenderness, joy, warmth and healing.
It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells.
Some + details:
- Made of pure Rose Quartz
- Each roller is unique and colors vary.
- The frame is made of brass.
- These are made so that you can remove the stones for cleaning if necessary.
- They are fragile, please handle with care.
- Due to the nature of construction, it's fairly common for a roller to squeak. Most users find that a drop of oil in each hole of the stone will relieve any friction caused from the tension of the frame on the stone.
- a cotton draw-string pouch
- + a Care Card with basic care tips and link to the How To guide
- + a Love Note, a self love reminder
Caring for your Roller
Make sure to clean your roller after every use with plain water or a gentle liquid soap. Rinse well. Dry thoroughly after each use to prevent the metal portion from deteriorating and keep in a dry place.